About the Role
As a Construction Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. You will be working closely with the project team to ensure all aspects of the project are communicated and coordinated properly.
- Coordinating project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Breaking projects into doable actions and setting timeframes.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assigning tasks to internal teams and assisting with schedule management.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where applicable.
Please contact us to understand this further
About the Company
We are a renovation contractor specialized in the commercial sector (F&B, retail, office, factory) with almost 20 years of experience. We were founded in Penang and have since expanded with strong project presence in Greater Kuala Lumpur and other parts of West Malaysia.
We believe that renovation works should be stress-free for our clients. Therefore, we strive to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high standards. Our ability to consistently do so has won us trust ranging from multinational companies to restaurant franchises to local schools.
Our strength lies in our wealth of experience and that we could advise our clients on the most effective renovation strategy to achieve the desired results.