About the Role
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing a wide variety of construction projects from beginning to end. You will be balancing the budget, keeping track of supplies, collaborating with subcontractors, and ensuring all regulations are met and permits acquired.
- Planning and managing construction projects and overseeing their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Collaborating with architects, engineers, and other construction and building specialists.
- Ensuring quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Managing the budget, keep track of supplies, order and manage materials and equipment.
- Ensuring all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
Please contact us to understand this further
About the Company
We are a renovation contractor specialized in the commercial sector (F&B, retail, office, factory) with almost 20 years of experience. We were founded in Penang and have since expanded with strong project presence in Greater Kuala Lumpur and other parts of West Malaysia.
We believe that renovation works should be stress-free for our clients. Therefore, we strive to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high standards. Our ability to consistently do so has won us trust ranging from multinational companies to restaurant franchises to local schools.
Our strength lies in our wealth of experience and that we could advise our clients on the most effective renovation strategy to achieve the desired results.