About the Role
As a Construction Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the on-site construction team, and overseeing all work on site. You will be responsible for the management of the construction site and ensuring that all workers adhere to safety regulations and the project is adhering to the planned timeline and budget.
- Overseeing construction projects from beginning to end.
- Managing the budget and estimate costs.
- Determining the necessary equipment, materials, and manpower needed.
- Ensuring supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule.
- Preparing reports regarding job status and progress.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and building codes.
- Evaluating risks and developing and implementing quality control programs.
Please contact us to understand this further
About the Company
We are a renovation contractor specialized in the commercial sector (F&B, retail, office, factory) with almost 20 years of experience. We were founded in Penang and have since expanded with strong project presence in Greater Kuala Lumpur and other parts of West Malaysia.
We believe that renovation works should be stress-free for our clients. Therefore, we strive to deliver projects on time, on budget and to high standards. Our ability to consistently do so has won us trust ranging from multinational companies to restaurant franchises to local schools.
Our strength lies in our wealth of experience and that we could advise our clients on the most effective renovation strategy to achieve the desired results.